Arctic Air Tower
Arctic Air Tower Manual
|Product guide||Air Conditioner||-/-|
Congratulations! Thanks for buying Arctic Air™ Tower – the powerful room cooler that pulls in hot air through its evaporative air-cooling anti-microbial filter and turns it into cool, refreshing air... instantly! Experience the cooling comfort of Arctic Air™ Tower.
- Place Arctic Air™ Tower down so that the front grill is facing up while base is being assembled.
- Assemble the two Base halves by inserting the tabs on one half into the slots on the other half.
- Align the assembled Base with the Arctic Air™ Tower. Pull the Power Cord through the hole in the center of the assembled Base.
- Insert Tower Pegs (C) into Base Slots (D) and turn the Base clockwise (towards to the LOCK symbol) until it locks in place.
- Pull the excess slack of the Power Cord through the hole. Plug the cord into a wall-outlet.
2. WHAT’S INCLUDED:
To access filter, remove front grill by pressing tab on the top of the grill – place aside. Using the finger cut-out on the top of the filter, pull the filter towards you and remove.
We recommend weekly cleaning of your Arctic Air™ Tower and Filter to keep in best working condition, and replacing the Filter every 3-6 months.
IMPORTANT: If you see mold on the filter or notice a musty smell, stop and clean the filter before further use. Soak the filter with equal parts clean water and white vinegar – allow to sit for 45-60 minutes. Rinse with warm water, wring out and let air dry
- To prepare for cleaning, run Arctic Air™ Tower until all water has emptied from the water tank, or hold Arctic Air™ Tower over a sink and carefully dump out to avoid splashing or spilling.
- If you notice water tank is dirty, use a small, bendable brush (i.e. toothbrush, bottle brush, etc) and carefully clean the inside of the tank until clean. Rinse clean with warm water.